YAHID
QUOTES


My quotes may contain some beautiful lyrics....
I would like to bring out the beautiness of such lyrics...
Please excuse me if I have done any mistakes...
Promise me that once u follow me then you will never unfollow me...

I saw my mom and dad 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦for first time on💜 june 30❤💝


I love red colour a lot..❤

😍I admire Ranbir Kapoor😍

Iam a lot fascinated about😙ALIA 😘

I love😍to be called as 😘yahi😘

I go bonkers abt maths🤓
I love maths 📖

😗First of all I love😍myself a lot 

#Iam unique🙃😎

😘I love chocolates 😗🍫

I am both back 👨‍🎤and front👨‍💼 bencher

Iam good at studies (Alhamdulillah)

It is not a surprise that
Iam an 📖 IIT ASPIRANT👨‍🎓👨‍💻

I can't stay 😙without my 📱mobile 😅

Proud to be an Islam🕋 boy🤴

I like 😍 the feeling of love 💏
But I hate the things they do aftr they are in love..

I believe in building a society that doesn't need a leader

I hate Modi.....😡

I wish justice could be done for the innocent 8 yr old girl Asifa..😢

I wish I had a sister like #mehekshaik

I love to do namaaz

















































Comments